Maintenance Bench Technician
Sierra Vista, AZ, USAFull-Time
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: June 5, 2019
Provide technical support to all customers to include Area
Maintenance Technicians (AMTs), Technical Trainers, and Engineering
personnel. Prepare electronic equipment for installation at
customer locations. Specific duties include the following:
* Open, update, and close maintenance records in the Nationwide
Operations Resource Management system (NORMS).
* Perform troubleshooting and repair of equipment evacuated from
all regions supported by the Company and coordinate with
vendors/arrange for repair or replacement of non-repairable
* Provide hands-on support to Design Engineers during research,
development, testing, and practical application of equipment for
exiting and future projects.
* Identify trends/ problems with equipment and contact Engineering
Department and vendors for solutions.
* Use advanced level electric theory to troubleshoot and correct
complex hardware and software problems.
* Use complex diagnostic tools to calibrate or adjust electronic
equipment or instruments to specifications.
* Complete verbal and written status reports, as required.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* A high school diploma or GED is required. Prefer an Associate
Degree in a related field, or demonstrate equivalent work
experience or certifications
* Advanced communications, electronics, and electrical
* Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses,
repair, and maintenance.
* Knowledge and experience with the following: Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Windows operating
* One to three years experience operating or maintaining any of the
* Transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of
* Circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and
computer hardware and software, including applications and
* Computers, data networks, digital video cameras and recorders,
fiber optics, security surveillance, and basic electronics
* Knowledge of testing equipment and tools, including their
designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
* Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to convey
complex technical information in an easily understood manner.
* Excellent Customer Service Skills. Strong interpersonal skills,
able to interact at all levels of the organization and with
* Strong detail-oriented skills; able to multi-task and change
* Ability to analyze and edit reports or requests for information.
Ability to diagnose errors and provide options for solutions.
* Able to obtain and maintain associated security clearances.
* Able to secure a valid passport.
* Valid driver's license; ability to meet Company Safe Driving
* Ability to work designated schedule, as well as maintain
attendance and punctuality.
SPECIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
* Sufficient physical agility to walk, climb, stand, crawl, and
stretch on a continual basis.
* Able to work at moderately high heights, up to 40 feet above the
ground using bucket trucks, scissor lifts, and ladders
* Able to work in outdoor environment exposed to varying high or
* Must be able to perform work utilizing small hand tools and power
tools as required.
* Able to sit at computer for 6-8 hours a day.
* Able to use computer, keyboard, mouse, and printers.
Sentrillion is an EEO Employer / Protected Vet / Disabled
Keywords: Sentrillion, Sierra Vista , Maintenance Bench Technician
Sierra Vista, AZ, USAFull-Time, Professions , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!