Threat Analyst (DCO) Senior
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: May 24, 2019
Job Title: Threat Analyst (DCO) Senior
Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
Clearance: Current active TS+
Please note that you must be a US citizen to apply to this job
Certification: Must have current CEH, GIAC and IAT level II which
includes Security +
Training: IT Level 1
Education: Bachelor's degree is desired, or experience in lieu of a
Experience: 6+ years
Schedule: Monday Friday and on-call as needed
LCAT: Threat Analyst (DCO) Senior
Identify threats within client environments through real time
analysis of logs and alerts. Analyze all relevant Cyber event data
and other data sources for indicators of attack and potential
network compromise, produce reports, and assist with incident
response. Apply knowledge of computer and network architecture to
provide analysis during investigations, identifying adversarial
activity and methods for future detection and prevention. Use a
combination of Open Source research, network, and host forensic
analysis, log review and correlation, and PCAP analysis to complete
investigations. Operate intrusion detection and prevention systems
and other point of presence security tools. Develop comprehensive
security write-ups which describe security issues, analysis, and
remediation techniques to client leadership.
* Provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle
staff and operational-level planning, joint and multilateral
training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the
Areas of Operational Responsibility and Areas of Interest.
* Analyze information and intelligence, and develop research
studies and recommendations pertaining to potential security
* Handle requirements and collection management, as well as provide
analysis and evaluation of data assessment strategies.
* Develop and implement security standards, procedures, and
* Investigate computer systems to identify malicious activity.
* Ability to investigate computer systems to identify malicious
* Ability to document findings, create reports and document
* Must possess a solid understanding of Microsoft Windows
* Must possess a solid understanding of dynamic/static analysis of
* Must have an understanding of network traffic analysis.
* Must have experience in encryption.
* Must be proficient knowledge of networking protocols.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Current active TS+
* Must have current CEH, GIAC and IAT level II which includes
* IT Level 1 training
* Bachelor's degree is desired, or experience in lieu of a
* 6+ years of job related experience
* Ability to work on-call as needed
To apply to this position please go to www.s4inc.com and click on
Careers to complete and an employment application and to upload
S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits
package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity. S4 participates in
the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking
for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to
submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate
selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance
required by the contract at all times
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please
contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: S4inc, Sierra Vista , Threat Analyst (DCO) Senior, Professions , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!