Intermediate Application Systems Analyst (Network Tools) - Security Clearance Required
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: January 22, 2023
OverviewSOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seeking an
Intermediate Application Systems Analyst (Network Tools) in Fort
Huachuca, AZ. The Intermediate Applications Systems Analyst reports
to the Network Tools Team Lead and supports the design and
development of a client/server environment.Responsibilities
- Support end user objectives based on user needs and
- Provide extensive support to user authentication issues,
account permission issues, and re-occurring management processes
defined within the RCC-C.
- Operate the following applications/systems: BMC TrueSight
Network Automation (TSNA); CA eHealth; DX Spectrum; NetScount
nGenius; Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS).
- Evaluate, devise, or modify procedures to solve complex
problems considering computer equipment capacity, limitations,
operating time, and provides feedback.
- Analyze, document, and provide feedback for existing system
- Support patching and system hardening through STIG
- Develops, updates, and provides evidence for POAM maintenance
and resolutions for all team controlled assets identified with an
open security vulnerability requiring mitigation.
- Provide annual assessments of the services and tools utilized
to meet RCC-C COOP capability and RCC-CONUS Mission Essential
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user
- Prepare detailed specifications for writing future
- Analyze, revise, and document existing system integration
difficulties or exceptions to policy.
- Work competently within most phases of applications systems
- Follow ITIL best practices to manage tickets and
- Develop and/or maintain SOPs, TTPs, and SmartBooks associated
with current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- May collaborate with RCC-C contractors, GTMs, Branch Chiefs,
Division Chiefs and RCC-C Leadership.Qualifications
- Active in scope SECRET clearance with T5 investigation or the
ability to obtain Interim SECRET T5 eligibility.
- HS +8 yrs similar technical experience or AA/AS +6, or BS/BA
- An IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP,
GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) is required
- Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
- Communicate effectively both orally and in a written form with
users and office staff
- Capable of explaining complex procedures both verbally and in
- Work independently and within a team structure
- Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with
those contacted during the course of the work day
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely in a logical
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- May require periods of non-traditional working hours including
consecutive nights or weekends (if applicable).SOSi is an equal
employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer.All
interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi
takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance
diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women,
protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: SOSi, Sierra Vista , Intermediate Application Systems Analyst (Network Tools) - Security Clearance Required, Professions , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!