Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Company: Behavioral Health Solutions
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Behavioral Health Technician works as a behavioral
interventionist to residents in Skilled Nursing Facilities and
Behavioral Health Units of larger nursing facilities. This position
will train with and report to a remote Clinically Licensed
Therapist Supervisor for clinical oversight on all cases
- Participate in clinical training/case consultation as needed
and biweekly clinical oversight with clinical supervisor.
- Provide behavioral health assessment and therapeutic
interventions to individuals and/or groups in long-term care
settings under direction of a clinical supervisor.
- Document assessments and progress notes for each encounter and
submit within 24 hours for review by clinical supervisor.
- Conduct therapeutic program implementation as requested by
partner facilities and approved by clinical supervisor.
- Perform non-violent crisis intervention as appropriate.
- Participate in case management functions as requested by a
partner facility and/or care management personnel.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work,
Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling or related field from an
accredited college or university preferred
- Two years of experience working in a behavioral health setting
required if only possessing a high school or equivalent
- Minimum of two years working in a behavioral health setting or
educational equivalence can be substituted for up to one year of
- COVID-19 Vaccination required to work in Skilled Nursing
Facilities per CMS regulations
- Moderate computer skills required, experience with electronic
medical records preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, their loved
ones and others professionals
- Ability to make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Ability to write reports and clinical documentation
Join our Team and Enjoy:
- Hands-on and Remote Training and Supervision
- Work-Life Balance / Flexible Work Schedule
- A comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life, STD, LTD, and more)
- 401k with a 5% company match
Pay Range: $18.00 - $22.00
Keywords: Behavioral Health Solutions, Sierra Vista , Behavioral Health Technician (BHT), Professions , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!