Operations and Logistics Manager Opportunity, Sierra Vista, AZ (RN #)
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: September 10, 2020
We are seeking an Operations and Logistics Manager to provide
leadership, promote accountability, and create a result driven team
culture within the Facilities Maintenance, Environmental Services,
Information Technology, and Central Supply departments. Below are
some basic duties but are not the only duties that you will
- Regularly evaluate existing operations, policies and procedures
against industry best practices and changing needs of the
organization, and developing continuous improvement plans to
address gaps and/or risks.
- Identify, recommend, strategize, implement, and support the
cost-effective and innovative technology solutions that drive
improvement and standardization throughout the entire
- Support and establish operational metrics to measure, monitor
and improve project delivery and operational performance.
- Ensure technology serves end users, drives productivity for our
end users, keeps IT risk to a minimum, and that impacts are
proactively communicated to all stakeholders.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options
and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making purchases on behalf
of the company. Departmental Management
- Manage, coach, and develop a high performing team, to include
Facilities Maintenance, Environmental Services, Fleet, Information
Systems, and Central Supply departments, that meets agreed
objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and
- Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing
performance of direct reports
- Perform analysis and forecasting for strategic and operational
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions
- Ensure that all functions under supervision operate in
accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and
procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff, patients,
and visitors Required Education, Experience, Certificates &
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or
Supply Chain or related field preferred.
- 4 years of experience in Facilities Management, Project
Management, and/or Logistics Management.
- Preference for certification(s) relevant to health center
operations, logistics and/or supply chain
- Formal education or training in related field can be
substituted on a year-for year basis.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a current AZ driver's license
to qualify under company insurance.
- Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if
requesting mileage reimbursement.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card Keyphrases: clinical manager
jobs, clinical managing jobs, clinical administration jobs,
clinical administrating jobs, clinical administrator jobs, medical
administrating jobs, medical administrator jobs, medical manager
jobs, medical managing jobs, hospital administrating jobs, hospital
administrator jobs, health administrating jobs, health
administrator jobs, healthcare administrating jobs, clinical
management jobs, clinical research manager jobs, clinical study
manager jobs, clinical trial manager jobs, clinical study
management jobs, clinical trial management jobs, clinical nurse
management jobs, clinical project manager jobs, clinical project
management jobs, manager jobs
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Sierra Vista , Operations and Logistics Manager Opportunity, Sierra Vista, AZ (RN #), Professions , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!