Teleperformance Call Center Representative (Sierra Vista,AZ)
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Purpose of Position Provide excellent customer service to customers
by answering inquiries, finding correct solutions.
About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading
companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience
during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team
in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply
knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel
solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us,
each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80
countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a
job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and
make the world a better place.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy,
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and
as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring
about contract terms - assisting the customer with the correct
price plan Qualifications
- 6 months Call Center experience preferred
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g.
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills consistent with
North American Business standards
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by
current business needs.
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and
using logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer's
issues.Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: associate, call center, call center associate,
client, customer care, customer care representative, customer
service representative, service, support, tsr
Keywords: Teleperformance, Sierra Vista , Teleperformance Call Center Representative (Sierra Vista,AZ), Other , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!