Proxy Administrator-Intermediate-Sierra Vista,
Company: DirectViz Solutions, LLC
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: November 22, 2022
DirectViz Solutions, (DVS) provides strategic IT consulting
services to meet mission requirements for our government clients.
DVS is hiring a Proxy Administrator-Intermediate to work in Sierra
Vista, Arizona at Fort Huachuca. This position will support the
RCC-CONUS, which provides a cutting-edge technology environment. An
active Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain one, is
- Serve as a member of a team responsible for the protection of
Army web servers across the RCC-C AOR.
- Routinely work through complex problems to determine
appropriate courses of action in order to support mission customers
and end users utilizing ITIL techniques.
- Effectively and efficiently manage Army CONUS websites.
- Support the proxy mission with system administration and
service desk functions.
- Perform Log Analysis, DNS entry coordination, ACL management
and multi-system configuration control.
- Develop and maintain mission accreditation documentation
relating to the Proxy mission Authority to Operate.
- Serve as primary point of contact for JRSS forward and reverse
proxy incidents and resolve or coordinate resolutions to JRSS
forward and reverse proxy incidents.
- Work directly with vendor software engineers to develop
- Support patching and system hardening through STIG
- Develops, updates, and provides evidence for POAM maintenance
and resolutions for all team controlled assets identified with an
open security vulnerability requiring mitigation.
- Possess a clear understanding of Information Technology
Architecture, and System Development Life Cycle.
- Support proxy server administration to include monitoring and
managing enterprise forward and reverse proxy servers.
- Protect Army Web sites from defacement and possible compromise
from known Web exploits.
- Ensure forward Web proxy servers improve Web browsing
performance, filter Web site access based on Army policy, and
prevent compromise of Army workstations from malicious Web site
- Operate, monitor, sustain, and secure the enterprise reverse
and forward Web proxy servers and proxy monitoring tools.
- Provide web usage reports and statistical analysis
- Provide timely notification to the Government for any critical
or high incidents.
- Review all systems development project requests and coordinates
schedules and related departmental activity.
- Provide on-call support after business hours and during
weekends when required.
- Follow ITIL best practices to manage tickets and processes.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Collaborate with RCC-C contractors, GTMs, Branch Chiefs,
Division Chiefs and RCC-C Leadership.Qualifications
- Active in scope SECRET clearance with T5 investigation or the
ability to obtain Interim SECRET T5 eligibility
- HS +4 yrs of Information Technology (IT) experience, or AS +2
- An IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP,
GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) is required
- CSSP-IS Certification (CEH, CYSA, etc) required 90 days after
start of employment
- Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
- An ability to communicate effectively both orally and in a
written form with users
- Work independently and within a team structure
- An ability to set priorities and organize work to meet
deadlinesApplicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19
Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work
sites.DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment
opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or
ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender
identification or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal or local law.
Keywords: DirectViz Solutions, LLC, Sierra Vista , Proxy Administrator-Intermediate-Sierra Vista,, Other , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!