Senior Proxy Systems Administrator - Security Clearance Required
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: November 16, 2022
OverviewSOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seeking a
Senior Proxy Systems Administrator in Fort Huachuca, AZ. The Senior
Proxy Systems Administrator reports to the Proxy Team Lead and
supports proxy server management to include monitoring and managing
enterprise forward and reverse proxy servers.Responsibilities
- Protect Army Web sites from defacement and possible compromise
from known Web exploits.
- Ensure forward Web proxy servers improve Web browsing
performance, filter Web site access based on Army policy, and
prevent compromise of Army workstations from malicious Web site
- Operate, monitor, sustain, and secure the enterprise reverse
and forward Web proxy servers and proxy monitoring tools.
- Comply with ARCYBERs Quantum Wealth OPORD 2018-268 and OPORD
2018-288, as well as DISA Tasking Order (DTO) 15-564: Cryptographic
Modernization and Changes to Trust New Public Key Infrastructure
(PKI) Certificate Authorities (CA) on the NIPRNet (U).
- Provide web usage reports and statistical analysis
- Support patching and system hardening through STIG
- Develops, updates, and provides evidence for POAM maintenance
and resolutions for all team controlled assets identified with an
open security vulnerability requiring mitigation.
- Provide timely notification to the Government for any critical
or high incidents.
- Review all systems development project requests and coordinates
schedules and related departmental activity.
- Provide on-call support after business hours and during
weekends when required.
- Follow ITIL best practices to manage tickets and
- Develop and/or maintain SOPs, TTPs, and SmartBooks associated
with current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Collaborate with RCC-C contractors, GTMs, Branch Chiefs,
Division Chiefs and RCC-C Leadership.Qualifications
- Active in scope SECRET clearance with T5 investigation or the
ability to obtain Interim SECRET T5 eligibility
- HS +12 yrs of Information Technology (IT) experience, or AA/AS
+10 or BA/AS +8
- An IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP,
GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) is required
- CSSP-IS Certification
- Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
- An ability to communicate effectively both orally and in a
written form with users and office staff
- Work independently and within a team structure
- An ability to set priorities and organize work to meet
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- May require periods of non-traditional working hours including
consecutive nights or weekends (if applicable)SOSi is an equal
employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer.All
interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi
takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance
diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women,
protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: SOSi, Sierra Vista , Senior Proxy Systems Administrator - Security Clearance Required, Other , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!