Lot Attendant/Porter (Nissan)
Company: Lawley Nissan
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe're seeking a Lot Attendant/Porter to the
Lawley Automotive Group. Are you a highly motivated individual who
is a good listener, communicator and pays attention to detail? We
encourage you to apply to the Lot Attendant/Porter position. Are
you looking for a new opportunity to grow and start your career
path into dynamic field? Apply now for our Lot Attendant/Porter
position. We provide an excellent working environment and
- Prepare all vehicles for sale, auction, or trade according to
proper policy and procedure.
- Prepare all vehicles for delivery according to proper policy
and procedure, and execute a pre-delivery inspection.
- Prepare all vehicles received from auction, trade, or purchase
according to proper policy and procedure.
- Keeps interior and exterior of vehicles clean.
- Maintains a clean and organized lot, including moving vehicles
to maximize space and keep the lot in order.
- Checks vehicles daily and reports any problems or concerns.
Also recognizes general dealership and lot repairs that may need to
be brought up to a manager.
- Keep vehicles fueled.
- Ensures that required forms and stickers have been completed
and are properly displayed, or remove as necessary.
- Catalogs and stores keys.
- Operate the carwash.
- Confirms that all vehicles, gates, and external building doors
are locked and that all supplies and tools are put away for the
- Performs necessary seasonal tasks, such as: pulling weeds,
blowing leaves, plowing snow and brushing off cars, etc.
- Assists in maintain cleanliness of building interior including:
emptying trash bins, cleaning restrooms, stocking paper products,
and cleaning surfaces.Qualifications
- A team player focused on providing exemplary customer
- Can lift 50-60 pounds, stand or walk on hard surfaces for the
majority of shift in all types of weather. Must be able to stoop,
bend, and twist on a daily basis.
- Able to safely operate a wide variety of cars, trucks, SUVs,
and vans, including both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Have a valid driver's license.We are an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Lawley Nissan, Sierra Vista , Lot Attendant/Porter (Nissan), Other , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!