Help Desk Senior
Company: WILL Technology, Inc.
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: May 6, 2021
WILL Technology, Inc. (WTI) has an immediate need for a skilled,
full-time Help Desk Senior--to join our growing team at Fort
Huachuca in Southeast Arizona. In this position, the Help Desk
Senior--will coordinate and help facilitate changes to and
transitions for essential business process and/or technical systems
within an organization.--Candidates in the Sierra Vista, AZ,
Whetstone, AZ,--and Tucson, AZ--areas are strongly encouraged to
apply.--Relocation may be available.RESPONSIBILITIES:In this role,
the Help Desk Senior provides basic technical support to end users
by resolving network system issues at a pre-defined tier level or
escalating the issues to a higher tier level by creating service
tickets. This includes documenting, tracking, and monitoring the
issue using applicable systems and tools. The ideal candidate
responds to telephone, email, and online technical support requests
and is capable of troubleshooting problems, assisting with account
set-up, providing password resets, and performing various software
functions. He/She will engage in and resolve all user incidents
with a positive attitude and prompt response time. Some of the
responsibilities for this position include:
- Responds to requests for technical assistance in person, via
phone, chat or email.
- Utilize an internal ticketing system to accurately record,
update, and document requests.
- Diagnoses and resolves technical hardware and software
- Researches questions using available information
- Manages the software development life cycle (SDLC) process for
hardware through acquisition, deployment, and disposal by
performing inventory, asset tagging, tracking, and refresh.
- Advises end users on appropriate actions by following standard
help desk procedures.
- Performs work area setup from desktop imaging to user
workstation support, including PC, laptop, peripherals, mobile
devices, and other electronic equipment.
- Tracks and expedites or redirects issues requiring escalation
to appropriate resources.
- Maintains and updates Active Directory (AD) on a daily
basis.MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical
field is preferred
- Security+ certification is required
- Minimum of 5 years of IT customer service/help desk
- Working knowledge of Incident Management and IT ticket
- Strong MAC installation and troubleshooting skills are a
- Great attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, customer--service, and communications
skillsWTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and--and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national--origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any--other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of--employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence,--compensation and training.
Keywords: WILL Technology, Inc., Sierra Vista , Help Desk Senior, Other , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!