Guest Food Service
Company: Sierra Vista Unified School District
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associates degree in electronics or accredited trade
certification, i.e. CETa, BST, EM1-5 or SET certification with a
minimum of three years full time experience preferred or at least 5
years' experience successfully supporting medium to large size
organizations in lieu of a college degree or certifications.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience with operation, installation, programming and
maintenance of fire alarms and associated equipment.
- Excellent electrical wiring knowledge is required.
- Ability to read blueprints, electrical diagrams, schematics and
- Ability to use a computer and Microsoft Office application such
as Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ability to grasp higher level electronic issues and
troubleshoot to resolution.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure related to scale of business
- Ability to multi-task, meet objectives and solve issues in
stressful situations with high speed of completion and high degree
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and systems.
- Must have a working knowledge of industry standard practices,
materials, tools, and equipment associated with the trade.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Arizona State Drivers
- Must be able to operate all types of district vehicles required
by the trade.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Including, but not
limited to the following)
- Service, repair, install electronic devices and fire
- Troubleshoot and program electronic devices and fire
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
- Design and document minor electronics and cable
- Coordinate with vendors to promptly respond to any emergency
issues with the fire alarm system.
- Install, inspect, troubleshoot and replace electronic wiring
and minor components.
- Perform onsite or remote maintenance on fire alarms.
- Perform scheduled maintenance, documentation and inspections of
fire alarm systems.
- Assists IT technicians with troubleshooting and maintenance of
intercom, low voltage wiring, phone and other technology devices as
- Provides input and makes recommendations to IT Supervisor on
maintenance contracts and fire alarm system upgrades.
- Other duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PLEASE REFER TO JOB DESCRIPTION
- Must be physically able to lift, carry, push, pull, or
otherwise move objects weighing a minimum of 50 pounds,
- Must be physically able to ascend/descend ladders and walk
and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be physically able to perform hard, manual labor on a
- Must be physically able to be exposed to hot, cold, humid, or
windy conditions caused by weather on occasion.
- Must be physically able to perceive the nature of sound, near
and far vision, depth and color perception and providing oral
information. Manual dexterity to operate equipment is necessary to
fulfill the duties of this position.
PLEASE REFER TO QUALIFICATIONS
OTHER INFORMATION: APPLY TO:
The following information should be on file in the District
Office at the date of closing:
- In-District employees submit a letter of interest
- A current on-line application (for out-of-district
- A resume
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
SALARY: $14.50 per hour
WORK YEAR: 12 months / Full Time
BENEFITS: Full Benefits
DAYS: 262 FROM - JULY TO - JUNE GROUP / GRADE: START
Keywords: Sierra Vista Unified School District, Sierra Vista , Guest Food Service, Other , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!