2021-2022 - English Teacher
Company: Sierra Vista Unified School District
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Valid 6-12 Arizona Teaching Certificate
- Five (5) years of teaching experience at the 7-12 School level
or as a teacher/administrator.
- Master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction or Educational
- Reading Specialist
- Coaching experience
- Experience with analyzing data
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that assessment data is communicated to teachers in a
- Serve as an on-site coordinator, working with site personnel to
facilitate administration of assessments.
- Regularly monitor assessment and intervention administration
- Coach, facilitate and collaborate with classroom teachers on
core instructional strategies for standard based instruction and
any ongoing class wide interventions or individual
- Collect and monitor student achievement data.
- Review assessment data regularly with principals and make
recommendations for instructional implications and/or remediation
- Meet with grade level teachers to monitor student
- Attend regularly scheduled Achievement Teacher meetings at the
- Meet and assist the Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PLEASE REFER TO JOB DESCRIPTION
PLEASE REFER TO QUALIFICAITONS
OTHER INFORMATION: APPLY TO:
APPLICANT PROCEDURE: To be considered for any position, a
composite of the following must be on file in the District office
at the date of closing:
- A current on-line application (out-of-district applicants)
- Letter of interest (in-district applicants)
- A current resume.
- Three (3) current recommendations.
SALARY PLACEMENT DEPENDENT UPON EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
DAYS: 196 FROM - JULY TO - MAY GROUP / GRADE: START
Keywords: Sierra Vista Unified School District, Sierra Vista , 2021-2022 - English Teacher, Other , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!