2021-2022 - Math Teacher
Company: Sierra Vista Unified School District
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- Must be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Training and practical work experience desirable.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Arizona State Drivers
License, CDL desirable.
- Must be able to operate all types of district vehicles.
- Ability to use tools common of the trades.
- Must be able to handle minor tasks or jobs when the Craftsman
is otherwise occupied.
- Knowledge of standard practices, methods, materials and tools
of the trades.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of
- Must be able to interact with students and staff.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Including, but not
limited to the following)
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of
supporting them in the completion of their work activities.
- Coordinates with District, other trades and staff for the
purpose of completing projects or work orders efficiently.
- Repairs various items, systems and/or components of painting
for the purpose of ensuring that items are available and in safe
- Implements preventive maintenance programs, to include
equipment, tools, rotating supplies and other provisions, as well
as safety inspections.
- Prepares reports on condition of equipment and other aspects of
- Responds to emergency situations (e.g., broken window, fight,
injured student, etc.) for the purpose of resolving immediate
- Other duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be physically able to lift, carry, push, pull, or
otherwise move objects weighing a minimum of 50 pounds,
- Must be physically able to walk and/or stand for extended
periods of time.
- Must be physically able to be exposed to hot, cold, humid, or
windy conditions caused by weather on occasion.
- Must be physically able to perceive the nature of sound, near
and far vision, depth perception, providing oral information, and
the manual dexterity to operate equipment necessary to fulfill the
duties of this position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: OTHER INFORMATION: APPLY TO:
A composite of the following information should be on file in
the District Office at the date of closing:
- In-district employees submit a letter of interest
- A current on-line application (out-of-district applicants)
- A resume
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
SALARY: $13.50 an Hour
WORK YEAR: 12 Months / 8 Hours Daily
BENEFITS: Full Benefits
DAYS: 261 FROM - JULY TO - JUNE GROUP / GRADE: START
Keywords: Sierra Vista Unified School District, Sierra Vista , 2021-2022 - Math Teacher, Other , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!