Company: Kelly IT
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: November 19, 2019
BH: 1645960*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE (without
Sponsorship) *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE *** Our
Client is expanding and currently seeks a PC TECHNICIAN For a 12
month assignment - possible extensions! LOCATION: Sierra Vista,
Arizona Leverage your DESKTOP and PC SUPPORT experience to help
take your career with our Client to the Next Level" for 2020 and
beyond!Job Description: The PC Technician will provide technical /
warranty support for computers and associated networks.
- Delivery and installation of new PC's and peripherals,
troubleshooting and repair of PCs, software, and related peripheral
- Connects personal computers and terminals to existing data
- Assists users in the general use of personal computers and
enterprise networks utilizing established enterprise
- Utilizes Enterprise guidelines and standards to assist
customers in selecting appropriate hardware and software to meet
- Organizes and prioritizes assigned service tickets on a daily
basis using established guidelines to resolve and close service
tickets within established Service Level Agreements.
- Maintains service ticket / requests logs documenting all
actions taken to include issue resolution prior to closing
- Escalates issues and problems that are outside of normal
guidance and activities to management.
- Replaces aged devices in response to Enterprise Refresh
schedule following established procedures including the migration
of all data and authorized programs.
- Decommissions returned systems for disposal.
- Supervision and instruction given for routine work.
- Follows established processes and procedures in performance of
most duties with detailed instructions given for new activities or
- Exhibits good communication skills, an energetic approach, and
patience with customers. Qualifications:
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 5
years of related experience. (2) additional years of applicable
work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- CompTia A+ Certification.
- 3-7 years of PC technical support experience supporting large
- Proficiency in Microsoft products such as Windows 7, Windows
10, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Strong Familiarity with hardware components such as video
cards, hard drives, network adapters and motherboards.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
- There is no per diem with this assignment.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for
this position. EMAIL: email@example.com Why Kelly -- ?With
Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations
in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to
work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and
high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only
constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your
career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune
100--- companies companies and found opportunities for more than
8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career
today.About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Kelly IT, Sierra Vista , PC TECHNICIAN, IT / Software / Systems , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!