Senior Penetration Tester
Company: SOS International LLC
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewSOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seekinga
Senior Pentration Tester in Fort Huachuca, AZ . The Senior
Penetration Tester reports to the Defensive Cyber Assessment Lead
and is responsible for assessing the defensive security posture of
- Responsible for conducting both local and remote penetration
testing designed to emulate current threat models to the Army
network to execute an assessment of the defensive security
- Evaluate for acceptance new penetration testing procedures as
required for inclusion on approved penetration tools list.
- Organize and conduct CDAP missions consisting of both NAV and
PPT mission areas based on Government prioritization and
- Organize and conduct NDA missions. This includes validating
suspected compromises and identifying the depth of intrusions to
gain knowledge for use in mitigation, recovery, and future
prevention of possible compromises.
- Execute web assessments of all registered public facing web
sites, within the CONUS theater.
- Prepared to travel within the CONUS theater within 4 hours of
- Develops, publishes, and maintains penetration testing and
network damage assessment techniques, tactics, and procedures
- Follow ITIL best practices to manage tickets and
- Develop and/or maintain SOPs, TTPs, and SmartBooks associated
with current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Provides guidance and work leadership and structure to
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and
recommends improvements based on industry trends.
- Provides timely notification to the Government for any critical
or high incidents impacting critical systems and services.
- Provides on-call support after business hours and during
weekends when required.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Collaborate with GTMs, Branch Chiefs, Division Chiefs and RCC-C
- Active in scope Top Secret (TS) with eligibility for Sensitive
Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance
- HS +12 yrs similar technical experience or AA/AS +10, or BS/BA
- An IAT III certification (CASP+CE, CCNP-Security, CISA,
CISSP(or Associate), GCED, or GCIH) is required
- CSSP-IR Certification required
- Experience with Perl, Ruby, Python, or equivalent scripting
- Experience with performing penetration testing and risk
- Experience with penetration testing tools like Kali Linux,
Burp, Nmap, Wireshark, Nessus, Metasploit, Core Impact, and Cobalt
- Knowledge of network protocols and common vulnerabilities and
attack vectors, including OWASP Top 10
- Ability to brief technical and non-technical audiences on
vulnerabilities and risksPreferred Qualifications
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- BA or BS degree in a technical field
- Offensive Security or SANS certifications
- GIAC Penetration Tester - GPEN Certification and/or OSCP
- Experience as a systems administrator, network engineer,
developer, or Cyber intelligence analyst
- Possession of excellent technical writing skills, including
producing client-ready deliverables
- Possession of excellent critical thinking and problem-solving
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- May require periods of non-traditional working hours including
consecutive nights or weekends (if applicable)SOSi is an equal
employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not
be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi
takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance
diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women,
protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.Job Locations
US-AZ-Fort HuachucaJob Post Information* : Posted Date 8 months ago
(3/18/2022 4:02 PM)ID 2022-5791Location : Location US-AZ-Fort
HuachucaPotential for Remote NoClearance Requirement Top
Secret/SCIJob Requires Relocation YesJob Requires Relocation
Keywords: SOS International LLC, Sierra Vista , Senior Penetration Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!