DCGSA Trainer Expert 35T - HTASC
Location: Fort Huachuca
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
_We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do is more
than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too.
That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to
every one of our partnerships._
_At Jacobs, we challenge the status quo and redefine how to solve
the world's greatest challenges, transforming big ideas into
intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world._
_Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you
to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed today
and into tomorrow_
Are you a dedicated Military Intelligence Systems
Maintainer/Integrator? Do you strive to produce outstanding results
in all that you do? Does your experience ready you to train and
instruct the next generation of intelligence professionals? If so,
the Jacobs Huachuca Training and Support Contract (HTASC) at Fort
Huachuca, AZ and very affordable Sierra Vista area may be exactly
what you are looking for in a long-term and professionally
rewarding career. Our Distributed Common Ground Systems-A (DCGS-A)
MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator (35T) Senior Trainer position
provides performance-oriented training using the Training and
Doctrine Command (TRADOC)-approved Program of Instruction (POI).
The full spectrum of training includes but is not limited to:
classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical
exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and
field exercise training. Training may be for resident and
non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training.
Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in
developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support
Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings
identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized
training requirements or the training of new systems. **Heres What
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Military
Intelligence Systems Maintenance (35T) or comparable area of
concentration for Warrant Officer and Officer, two of which are in
- NET/DTT experience preferred.
- Able to obtain an updated government-provided CI Polygraph as
- Able to obtain an instructor certification through the Common
Faculty Development Instructor Course (CFD-IC).
- Previous trainer/instruction experience preferred.
- Operational test experience preferred.
- Must have ability to obtain NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, and GSENET email
- Prefer DOD 8570.1M IAT II with a current baseline certificate and
computing environment certificate.
- Bachelors degree with 6 years of applicable experience (4
additional years of applicable experience may be substituted for
- Able to travel inside the Continental United States (CONUS) and
Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
- Knowledge of the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation,
and Evaluation (ADDIE) process.
- Minimum of a Top-secret clearance required with access to Secure
Compartmental Information (SCI).
Keywords: Jacobs, Sierra Vista , DCGSA Trainer Expert 35T - HTASC, Human Resources , Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!