Provider Coding Trainer
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Our team is seeking a MedicalCoder to reviews and ensures
accuracy of medical coding for all servicesrendered by providers.
The medical coder will provide staff training, conductcoding audits
and assist revenue cycle with coding questions.Compensation: $22.36
Per HourBelow is abrief description of job duties.
- Obtain and maintain proficiency with Nextgen EHR best practices
for the purpose of training providers.
- Familiarize him/herself with and understand thesequences of
codes needed to optimize audits associated with quality measuresand
train providers in accurate, up to date coding, including review of
codingand documentation associated with value-based contracts.
- Collaborate in the development of workflow withregards to
quality measures associated with Value Based Contracts, Uniform
DataSystem, and other agencies as applicable.
- Works directly under the supervision and reportsto the
physician coder and/or Revenue Cycle Director to develop
- Works concurrently as a team with Revenue CycleBilling to
ensure smooth coding and documentation and accurate submission
ofclaims from the coding and documentation perspective,
- Identity training opportunities that willpositively impact
staff efficiency, revenue cycle and/or success in
- Provides education, when requested, regardingpresent and future
coding guidelines based on industry trends and bestpractices.
- Attend trainings and meetings, internal andexternal, as
applicable, as well as meets regularly with the physician coder.
Required Education,Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Associates degree or higher required. Anycombination of
experience and/or education that provides the necessary skillswill
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or CertifiedCoding
Specialist-Physician (CCS-P) required.
- One-year experience in FQHC medical billingpreferred.
- In addition, two or more years with codingexperience in a large
health care organization is preferred.
- Ability to work in a team and demonstratedexperience with
training personnel in coding is required.
- Participates intraining and education programs to maintain
professional competence and skills
- Valid FingerprintClearance Card.
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Sierra Vista , Provider Coding Trainer, Human Resources , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...