Physician / Family Practice / Arizona / Permanent / MD/DO - Family Pra
Company: Kurz Solutions
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: October 30, 2018
MD/DO - Family Practice Physician
Humming bird capital of the USA
World-renowned for birding and military history, we also have caving, hiking trails with varying difficulty ratings, outstanding mountain biking trails, observatories, hang gliding and ballooning, symphonies and ballets, rodeos and cowboy music gatherings, and vintage car shows. And that's not all. There are golf tournaments, festivals and events, banding, and mid-western style summer concerts in the park. And to whet the palate, we have award-winning wines at our area vineyards enjoy the grape stomping during the fests in the spring and fall. Winter brings snow on the mountains; autumn color splashes reds, oranges and yellows reminiscent of New England; and spring heralds the wild flowers and hummingbirds.
At an elevation of 4,623 feet surrounded by mountain peaks reaching nearly 10,000 feet, Sierra Vista enjoys a moderate four-season climate teeming with wildlife and abundant sunshine. Sierra Vista's diversity offers something for everyone students to seniors and economy to deluxe. From soft-adventure and sightseeing to culture and music there is something for everyone in sunny Sierra Vista.
Fort Huachuca is a United States Army installation under the command of the United States Army Installation Management Command . It is located in Sierra Vista in Cochise County , in southeast Arizona , about 15 miles north of the border with Mexico . Beginning in 1913, for 20 years the fort was the base for the " Buffalo Soldiers ", the 10th Cavalry Regiment . During the buildup of World War II , the fort had quarters for more than 25,000 men and hundreds of WACs . In 2010, Fort Huachuca has a population of roughly 6,500 active duty soldiers, 7,400 family members and 5,000 civilians. Fort Huachuca can have well over 18,000 people on post during the peak hours of 0700 and 1600, M-F, making it one of the busiest transient installations.
Fort Huachuca Sierra Vista, AZ
- The physician performing services shall have sufficient experience to be able to adequately perform the following medical procedures to include, but not be limited to, the following:
- incision and drainage; nail trephination; sling or swath injuries; bandage; stabilize and evaluate cervical spine injuries as appropriate; lumbar puncture; perform venous punctures for lab studies and interpret results; remove sutures; secure and maintain an adequate airway; and stabilize traumatic injuries to extremities; administer intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous medications as appropriate; stabilize and splint injuries as appropriate; secure and maintain adequate intravenous access.
- The physician shall to be able to perform tasks to include, but not be limited to, the following:
- consult with consultants appropriately; give medical advice over the telephone; complete required paperwork; obtain an adequate history, physical, assessment and plan in a timely and appropriate manner on each patient; utilize paraprofessional as appropriate; respond to cardiopulmonary arrest as appropriate and arrange appropriate backup from the Emergency Medical Service (EMS); write initial admission orders; perform initial interpretation of electrocardiograms; provide basic radiographic interpretation; perform arterial puncture; interpret cardiac monitoring; infiltration of local anesthesia; I&D of simple abscesses; suturing of lacerations; performance of closed cardiac massage; perform a needle aspiration of tension pneumothorax; perform adult and pediatric lumbar puncture; splinting, immobilizing simple fractures; emergency endotracheal intubation; emergency cardioversion; others within scope of practice, as appropriate.
- Must not have had any of the following within the past 5 years:
- Has had his/her clinical privileges limited, suspended, or revoked by any healthcare facility, public or private, anywhere in the world. Qualifications
- Must have at least 2 years of training or experience after graduation from medical school.
- Must be American Board of Family Practice Certified, or American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice Certified.
- Must have a M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited program/school.
- Must have and maintain a current, valid, full, and unrestricted license in any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Must have the following certifications (current and must maintain): BLS, ACLS, NRP, and PALS.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, and speak proficient English to effectively communicate with all patients and other health care providers.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony. KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Sierra Vista , Physician / Family Practice / Arizona / Permanent / MD/DO - Family Pra, Healthcare , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!