Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: January 24, 2023
***$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for Part Time***
Flexible schedule, comprehensive orientation, ongoing training!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently hiring an experienced Speech
Language Pathologist, SLP, for a per diem or part time opportunity
performing home health visits for our office located in Sierra
Vista, AZ. This offices cares for adult and geriatric clients in
the following areas:
Coverage areas: Sierra Vista, Bisbee, Benson, Tombstone, Huachuca
As a home care Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, you will be an
integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that
provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients,
affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required
to remain at home. You will have ample support from the office
team, your colleagues in the field, as well as our Regional
Clinical Educator. Your success is our success. If you love what
you do, and want to be part of a dedicated team of professionals
who put quality care first, this is the opportunity for you!
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Responsibilities:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose, and provide
therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing speech,
language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician's
orders, and recommended goals.
- Continually assess and revise the speech therapy care plan, and
participate with BAYADA clinicians in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety, and independent
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Qualifications:
- A current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in
- Possess a certificate of clinical competence in speech from the
American Speech and Hearing Association, or;
- Have the equivalent educational requirements, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma, and work experience necessary for
such a certificate, and be awaiting the opportunity to take the
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association examination for
- Have completed the necessary work and education requirements,
as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and be in the process
of accumulating the necessary supervised work experience required
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Sierra Vista , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health, Healthcare , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!