Occupational Therapist, Home Health, Per Diem
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Flexible Schedule, Supportive Team!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced
Occupational Therapist, OT, for a per diem opportunity performing
home health visits for our Sierra Vista Visits office. This office
services clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout
Sierra Vista, Benson, Bisbee and surrounding areas.
As a home care Occupational Therapist, you will be an integral
member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides
rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them
the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at
We will ensure that you are fully trained and empowered with the
tools to thrive in your role. Your success is our success!
Occupational Therapist, OT Responsibilities:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform thorough evaluations of patients' functional status,
including muscle function, endurance, visual coordination, written
and verbal communication skills, and ADL and IADL
- Assess cognitive, psychological and motor aspects of
performance and develop individualized intervention plans to
achieve favorable outcomes.
- Evaluate home environment for hazards or barriers to more
- Identify equipment needs and environmental adaptations
resulting in enhanced outcomes for clients.
- Continually assess and revise the occupational therapy care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety and independent
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Occupational Therapist, OT Qualifications:
- A current Arizona Occupational Therapist license.
- Prior home care experience preferred, but not required
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as an
- Graduation from an occupational therapy program accredited
jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the AMA and the AOTA, as indicated by school
transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and problem
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Sierra Vista , Occupational Therapist, Home Health, Per Diem, Healthcare , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!