Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Whether you have full-time availability, or just a few days here
and there, we can find an assignment that will fit your needs.
Contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- Days, Call
- Invasive procedures include cystoscopy, urodynamic, prostate
and bladder biopsy & vasectomy
- Average of 25 cases per day
- General adult urology procedures
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Sierra Vista , Urology job, Healthcare , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!