Nurse Practitioner job
Company: NOW Healthcare
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Caring Veteran Assessment groups seeks a Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant to conduct assessments for the people who
sacrificed the most for our country!!
avg. ONLY 4 patients per day! 1-2 hours per patient. No evenings,
no call, no weekends, no prescribing.
Come care for veterans and take the best lifestyle position in the
USA for NPs and PAs!
About the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role:
- typically 9a-3p/5p days, seeing 2-5 veterans per day, spend
lots of time with the patients (typically its 1-2 hours per
- 5 days a week. This is a long-term position if you want it to
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - NPs and PAs are
performing disability assessments on Veterans for the VA. Broad
overview: Reviewing Veteran medical records, lengthy history with
the Veteran to understand their condition and how it is military
service related, physical assessment and documentation of findings.
This is a no prescribing / non treating role. A low liability
- you will be paid a Daily Pay Rate that typically equates to
$55-70/hr. But on shorter days (4-6 hour days) this could equate to
$80-131/hr. NPs and PAs are paid the \'Day Rate\', despite the
number of hours worked / even if the day ends after 4
- You will be paid every 2 weeks. You will be fully trained
before conducting these assessments.
- The veterans truly appreciate the work being done for them by
the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, more so than the
average patient going to a typical health system.
Ideal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- Is investigative in nature, wants to understand the veterans
claim and collect evidence
- Someone who can stay focused on 1 patient at a time vs.
bouncing between 20 patients per day
- Someone who can stay unbiased and collect medical
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Sierra Vista , Nurse Practitioner job, Healthcare , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!