Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Part Time
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Part Time Benefits Available!BAYADA Home Health Care is looking
for a compassionate and dedicated part time Registered Nurse (RN)
to join our Sierra Vista Visits office. This office services our
adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis. One year prior
clinical experience as a licensed RN is preferred. Coverage area
includes Sierra Vista, Bisbee, and some back-up in Benson. Our
clinicians benefit from an in-depth five day orientation with our
regional Clinical Educator, along with an individualized onboarding
program to ensure your success!BAYADA has a special purpose: to
help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort,
independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their
families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered
with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values,
affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the
medical care required. Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral
bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career
advancement.Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Arizona.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
(medical/surgical) experience preferred.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! Sponsor- RHHRN As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. BAYADA
Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint
venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment
decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to
sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual
orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status,
or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal,
state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications
from people with these identities or who are members of other
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Sierra Vista , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Part Time, Healthcare , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!