Caregiver - Full-Time NOC Shift
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: January 11, 2020
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal
worker, and assists in maintaining a positive physical and
psychosocial environment for residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity,
independence andchoice, regularly observes residents physical and
mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services
Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or provides care services as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
* Reports and documents all incidents and accidents per policy.
Completes all incident forms.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers
phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control
practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment
to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal
time, provides residenttray delivery, and assists with dining room
and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists in lifting, moving and transporting residents using
proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers.
* Coordinates personal care services with co-workers assisting with
lifting and responds to assistance pagespromptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and resident s
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff
* Other duties as assigned
* Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents,
residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, employees, the facility, and company information and
* Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices
safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must hold state required certification, complete state required
delegation and/or training requirements and successfully complete
the ADL competency return demonstration. Must have word processing
skills. Current First Aid and CPR certification. Food Handlers
permit if required by State.
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care
experience with older adults preferred
Prestige Assisted Living at Sierra Vista is conveniently located
just off Highway 92, with 360 degree views of the surrounding
mountains. It is near the Sierra Vista Mall, the local hospital,
medical and dental clinics, and several local pharmacies.:
At Sierra Vista, we offer Celebrations, Prestige's lifestyle
program that embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to
foster happiness and longevity among our residents. Our program s
events, activities and educational opportunities are designed to
nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom
to celebrate life.:
In addition to the many amenities, Sierra Vista offers the
award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, designed to make our
residents feel accepted, important, comfortable at home.
Expressions creates a buffer against fear and the stress of
dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment through activities
that stimulate the body and mind, and enrich the life of our
Join a fun loving group of friends gathering for regular outings to
the area s diverse attractions, including the San Pedro House,
Henry Hauser Historical Museum, local casinos, musical shows,
concerts in the park and more.:
Questions? Contact SierraVistaED@prestigecare.com::
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:::
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Sierra Vista , Caregiver - Full-Time NOC Shift, Healthcare , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!