Enterprise Systems Management Engineer
Company: Zolon Tech Solutions Inc
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Title : Enterprise Systems Management Engineer Location : Fort
Huachuca, AZ Duration : 6 months (Right to hire) Active Secret
Clearance Required Job Description:
- As an Enterprise Systems Management (SysMan) Engineer / System
Center integrator,You will provide operational and technical
engineering support for the implementation, testing, integration,
interoperability, and sustainment of information technologies
comprising NETCOM Enterprise capabilities. You will support
engineering support, testing and technical support in the
implementation of the Network Operations (NetOps)
- Support government efforts in continued deployment of
enterprise NetOps capabilities that directly support the Army's
maturing transformation and modularity concepts, doctrine,
architecture, and organizations. Highlights of responsibilities:
- Provide support to operational organizations supporting RFCs
and IAVA compliance.
- Support re-engineering efforts required by integration to GNE
AD, and other systems external to SysMan via approved data
- These systems include but are not limited to Remedy/ITSM,
NetMan, HBSS, ACAS/REM/Retina, and DoD VMS.
- Submit recommendations for use of SysMan Management tools for
non-Windows environments and implement the Government's chosen
- Develop and update guidance on use of SysMan capabilities to
all levels of administrators.
- Develop and update system baseline documentation and system
changes and input into the project configuration management
- Participate in strategy sessions, strategic assessments, and
design reviews of NetOps capabilities to validate enterprise
approach and associated work products.
- Maintain SysMan capability security posture and system
baseline. This includes conducting routine security scans, testing
and applying mitigation actions, and coordinating any scheduled
service interruptions in accordance with operational engineering
system standard operating procedures.
- Provide technical integration, engineering, test and analysis
and operational support to continue development, implementation,
and sustainment of the SysMan capability on NIPRNET and
- Deploy and maintain SysMan systems in support of EOF/Lab/Fabric
- Provide Tier III support for engineering and program-level
issues submitted to the SysMan Program and issues elevated by
- Manage incidents and problems; confirm validity of issues and
problems; seek known solutions related to more complex issues.
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at
performance start date): IAT III (CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP (or
Associate), CASP, CISCO CCNP Security).
- IA Certification Category and Level (IAW DoD 8570.10-M and BBP
05-PR-M-0002)Current Computing Environment (CE) certification
(attainable within 6 months of performance start date): Microsoft
Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or System Center Configuration
Manager (SCCM) or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree 10 -15 years practical experience - provided
Keywords: Zolon Tech Solutions Inc, Sierra Vista , Enterprise Systems Management Engineer, Executive , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!