Senior Security Manager
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Job Title: Senior Security Manager
Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
Clearance: Active/current Top Secret+
Please note that you must be a US citizen to apply to this job
Certification: IAT Level II Baseline Certification
Education: BS degree (Master's Degree highly desired) in Computer
Science or IT with 15 years of program and facility security
Experience: 15 years+ of overall job experience
Schedule: Must be able to perform shift work when needed
LCAT: Senior Security Manager
The security manager is responsible for overall security planning,
direction, oversight, implementing security policies, protocols and
procedures and administration on this contract. Ensures full
compliance with contract security requirements. The Security
Manager is responsible for and in charge of establishing and
tracking all program security training requirements, to include new
personnel on-ramping, debriefs for employees leaving the program,
maintain viability of required certifications, re-certifications,
and where necessary assist with preparation of clearance request
packages and updates. This position also assists government with
resolving any operational security issues involving contractor
personnel. The security manager assists with facility designs
incorporating appropriate security features, conduct
pre-accreditation inspections, and provide assistance in
preparation of accreditation documents: conduct periodic
assessments of contractor facilities to ensure compliance with
security requirements. This position supports senior personnel in
the performance of core information technology (IT) services to
support the customer mission. Focus areas: provide oversight and
direction for the network of contractors supporting Program
* Evaluate existing security projects/requirements and make
recommendations to government counterparts as to which should be
* Process and track customer requirements regarding security.
* Provide input to Integrated Schedule, tracking milestones, major
projects, completion dates (i.e., Microsoft Project Management type
program (Gantt charts)).
* Support contracts and provide security management capability for
unit systems (material control, project) as necessary.
* Produce Implementation Plan for approved projects and
* Coordinate plans with other base agencies to ensure compliance
with environmental and energy guidelines.
* Implement the approved security policies and plans and develop
* Provide training to new personnel regarding Program security
requirements. Assist with preparation of clearance request
* Assist contractors with facility designs to incorporate
appropriate security features, conduct pre-accreditation
inspections, and provide assistance in preparation of accreditation
* Conduct periodic assessments of contractor work spaces to ensure
compliance with security requirements.
* Assist customer staff with resolving any operational security
issues involving other contractors.
* Develop/Update security SOPs to the government for approval, to
ensure compliance with Army regulations and guidance.
* Conduct Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) verification
of personnel security clearances/access levels.
* Create and issue USARCC-C security badges for personnel assigned
to USARCC-C and other NETCOM organizations as required.
* Operate the door proximity access system and issue proximity
* Issue SIPRNET tokens and Alternate Smart Card Login (ASCL) cards
to USARCC-C employees and provide status reports as required.
* Perform security in- and out-processing of contractor personnel.
The Contractor shall coordinate security in- and out-processing of
Civil Service and Military personnel
* Implement the approved plans and add metrics as needed.
* BS degree (Master's Degree highly desired) with 15 years of
program and facility security management experience
* 15 years+ of overall job experience
* At least ten years of the experience must be in managing similar
Government contracts with comparable projects or activities in size
and complexity to this contract effort (Approximately 315 personnel
in the capacity of full spectrum IT capabilities supporting
networking, cyber defense, enterprise applications, operations and
* Demonstrated experience as an IT project manager
* Experience with IT concepts, practices, procedures and industry
* IAT Level II Baseline Certification
* Proficient in MS Office tools, to include MS Project.
* ITIL certification must be obtained within 3 months of hire
To apply to this position please go to www.s4inc.com and click on
Careers to complete and an employment application and to upload
S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits
package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity. S4 participates in
the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking
for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to
submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate
selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance
required by the contract at all times
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please
contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: S4inc, Sierra Vista , Senior Security Manager, Executive , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!