Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
Company: SOS International LLC
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: November 20, 2022
OverviewSOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seeking an
Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in Fort Huachuca, AZ .
The Information System Security Manager (ISSM) reports to the
Deputy Program Director and serves as the principal Cybersecurity
SME to the RCC-C. The ISSM is the authoritative contractor voice
for cybersecurity compliance across the RCC-C mission and leads all
IA compliance activity.Responsibilities
- Provide regulatory guidance for all Information Assurance (IA)
activities and requirements.
- Ensure the Authority to Operate (ATO) for all supported
networks (NIPR/SIPR) remain current, valid, and compliant.
- Create and maintain schedules to support auditing for security
compliance and support artifact maintenance.
- Prepare, validate, and support security inspections from
outside agencies; coordinate when necessary to communicate dates,
requirements, and inspectable items to all affected teams.
- Assess merits for Exceptions to Policy and work with
Cybersecurity Team Lead to identify correct mitigation and POAM
- Work with RCC-C leadership and peers for strategy development
and execution planning.
- Collaborate across functions with peers in other groups to
ensure collaboration for shared goals.
- Share knowledge and experience to promote cross training to
reduce mission silos and single points of failure within
organizational processes and functional areas.
- Maintain a big picture view of the RCC-C mission and provides
recommendations to RCC-C stakeholders on ways to improve overall
cyber hygiene and security posture.
- Assist the DoDIN OPS Division mission to ensure performance and
compliance with PWS sections 3.3.1 and 3.3.2.
- Contribute to all devices managed by the RCC-C, assuring they
are fully mission capable by using Government-provided tools, SOPs,
and/or manual procedures to verify managed devices for outages,
performance issues, and service degradations.
- Contribute to the development, documentation, and sustainment
management methods for devices maintenance and maintain TTPs to
- Assess new services, technologies, software tools, and network
devices that may improve RCC-C abilities to proactively monitor
performance, remediate concerns, and offer recommendations for
- Lead integration of new technical solutions and platforms into
the DoDIN-A, develop new processes, and author new SOPs and TTPs to
employ them to their full potential.
- Maintain Continual Process Improvement (CPI) / Continual
Service Improvement (CSI) to improve the overall quality of
- Support DCO requirements by providing support services for the
protection, monitoring, analysis, detection, and response to
unauthorized activity within the DoD Information Systems and
- Identify, analyze, report, and provide recommendation for
- Create and maintain a security training program for internal
team use and for the entire organization.
- Follow ITIL best practices to manage tickets and
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Actively collaborate with GTMs, Branch Chiefs, Division Chiefs
and RCC-C Leadership.Qualifications
- Active in scope Top Secret (TS) with eligibility for Sensitive
Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance
- HS +12 years of experience or AA/AS +10 or BA/BS in Information
Technology, or relevant discipline +8
- An IAT III certification (CASP+CE, CCNP-Security, CISA,
CISSP(or Associate), GCED, or GCIH) is required
- CAP Certification
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Knowledge of eMASS
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Knowledgeable in the mission and operational requirements of
the U.S. Army
- Demonstrated understanding of U.S. Army IT operational and
technical requirements and an advanced understanding of Risk
Management Framework (RMF)
- Must be willing to work overtime, after hours, holidays, and
weekends, as necessaryPreferred Qualifications
- Masters degree in Network Management, Telecommunications,
Cybersecurity, National Security Strategy, or a related field
- ITIL v4 certification
- PMP Certification
- 3-5 years or more of supervisory experience
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- May require periods of non-traditional working hours including
consecutive nights or weekendsSOSi is an equal employment
opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All
interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi
takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance
diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women,
protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.Job Locations
US-AZ-Fort HuachucaJob Post Information* : Posted Date 8 months ago
(3/15/2022 11:48 AM)ID 2022-5690Location : Location US-AZ-Fort
HuachucaPotential for Remote NoClearance Requirement Top
Secret/SCIJob Requires Relocation YesJob Requires Relocation
Keywords: SOS International LLC, Sierra Vista , Information System Security Manager (ISSM), Executive , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!