Senior Program Manager
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Position Title:Sr. Program ManagerLocation:Must be willing to
relocate to GermanyStatus:Full TimeFLSA
- Provide overall management and support for concurrent projects
across multiple products.
- Serve as a conduit between customers, management, and the
- Apply best practices to ensure projects run consistently and
that risks are communicated.
- Work closely with Development Manager and QA Manager to ensure
projects are executed successfully.
- Serve as principal contact between client and organization to
ensure 100% client satisfaction with delivered services.
- Develop and managed project plans to on-time successful
completion from request for proposal to product delivery.
- Maintain attention to detail and follow up which resulted in on
time deliveries with no missed deadlines; customer satisfaction
averaged 4.9 out of a possible 5.0.
- Manage IT solutions by analyzing workflow needs and
establishing priorities and set deadlines when necessary to keep
personnel on task.
- Propose and then monitor approved operational budget to cover
program expenses as well as sub-contractors.
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission
and goals of the organization.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the
- Create and managing long-term goals.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and
identify areas for improvement.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction,
safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implement and managing changes and interventions to ensure
project goals are achieved.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and
transparent regarding project issues and decisions on
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status
throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks.
- Responsible to bridge the gap between customer expectations and
engineering decisions by communicating effectively with both.
- Ability to improve product experience by collaborating with
engineering to develop fixes requested by customers in the most
- Responsible for managing numerous sub-contractors in numerous
countries on concurrent programs Desired Skills
- Proven experience in program management, stakeholder
management, and managing a team.
- Recommend 10 years experience managing IT projects of similar
scope and complexity including 3 years experience managing
facilities engineering type projects
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Sharepoint,
Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of PMBOK processes and Program management.
- 15 years minimum experience in related industry sector
- Excellent analytical, business, communication, decision-making,
leadership, and organizational skills
- Extensive and diverse computer system hardware and software
- Familiar with CAD and other PMBOK tools
- Experience with managing contracts valued over $100M in annual
- Ability to facilitate complex virtual and linked teams in
- Ability to handle customer issues from escalation to resolution
with a 100% reduction in backlog.Education and Certifications
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Management/Business, or equivalent
- PMI, PMP, or an equivalent certification
- MBA in related field, preferredCompensation
- Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national
- Tribalco is an equal opportunity employer.About Our
Company:Tribalco is a global systems integrator providing C5ISR and
tactical survival, rescue, and safety systems to military, federal
civilian, and commercial customers around the world. Since 2004,
Tribalco has delivered and supported innovative technologies that
protect our nation from evolving cyber threats and improve the
safety and survivability of our armed forces and critical
infrastructure. Tribalco is a CMMI Level 3 appraised organization
and ISO 9001:2015 certified enterprise. As a named NSA CSfC Trusted
Integrator, Tribalco is at the forefront of technology advancement
in engineering and deploying NSA compliant solutions that enable
customers to securely access and share classified data across
commercial networks, often in extremely challenging environments.
Tribalco is headquartered in Maryland and maintains offices in
Florida, California, Georgia, South Korea, Germany, Hawaii, Japan,
the Marshall Islands, the Middle East, and Africa. For additional
information, please visit tribalco.com.
Keywords: Tribalco, Sierra Vista , Senior Program Manager, Executive , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!