Property Manager- Manufactured Housing Community- Apache Juntion, AZ
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are a fast-growing company with an open, supportive culture,
that thrives on giving our team members the tools to be successful.
We are looking for a talented Property Manager to join our
expanding team immediately.
We believe in investing back into the property, being proactive in
our approach, and giving our residents a top tier experience.
This position is for a full time, live on-property role.
Administration and Office
- Review and process resident applications
- Scan correspondence, notices, etc to the proper file in Google
- Maintain consistent office hours and/or availability based on
- Maintain telephone access for daily operations and emergency
- Serve as a community resource for resident challenges.
- Maintain the Rent Roll, resident change records, rent increases
and required notifications.
- Coordinate the distribution of the monthly resident billing
- Deliver notices and monthly invoices to tenants if needed
- Send all original vendor billings to the corporate office.
- Help to update the Operating Procedures Manual to maintain
current contact/vendor lists.
Community Cleaning and Maintenance
- Assist in cleaning and upkeep of the common ammenities.
- Assist with minor grounds maintenance tasks.
Marketing and Leasing
- Provide telephone and office hours for the promotion of the
community to prospective tenants, RV patrons and home sellers and
- Supports home sale activity for community owned and for sale by
owner (FSBO) home sales.
- Maintain communications with resident home sales,
repossessions, abandonments, etc.
- Monitor home sale ads, activity, newspapers and local
publications to secure home inventory for vacant spaces. Strive for
Monthly Rent Collection and Reports
- Make rental deposits at the bank.
- Serve residents with delinquent notices.
- Always strive for 100% collections by the 7th day of each
- Reconciliation of petty cash.
- Understand the community rules, regulations and policies and
assist in upholding them.
- Conduct community inspections on a frequent basis to ensure
resident compliance with community rules, health and safety
concerns as well as city and county codes.
- Maintain an accurate list of community violations and serve
written notices to obtain resident compliance.
- Conduct daily tours of the community to monitor progress.
- Develop and maintain a resident outreach program to support
resident needs to build positive tenant relations and community
- Resolve resident disputes by providing assistance and
intervention that documents resident expectations.
- Coordinate and encourage resident involvement in community
activities and events (i.e. Holiday events, Block Watch,
informational seminars, potlucks, yard sales, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in a management role.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational, analytical and decision-making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic maintenance skills (Landscaping, plumbing, painting,
minor electrical, etc.)
- Full time - 40 hours/week
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite Housing w/ utilities
Keywords: 52TEN, Sierra Vista , Property Manager- Manufactured Housing Community- Apache Juntion, AZ, Executive , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!