Company: Arby's, Inc.
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This position manages the daily operation of the restaurant and
ensures the all standards are met to the highest quality as well as
manages the profit and loss functions within the unit.
Summary of essential job functions
- Ensures that the restaurant is fully staffed, operational,
clean, and maintained.
- Completes daily opening and closing checks to ensure quality
operations; manages corrections as necessary.
- Completes all required personnel management activities
[selection, coaching, termination, payroll reporting, employee
files, performance evaluations].
- Directs the operational efficiency and profitability of the
entire operation [food cost controls, inventory managements, par
level projections, labor management, purchasing].
- Ensures that all standards of service are being executed to the
- Executes sound decision making skills; manages guest
experiences and resolves any issues to the highest level of guest
- Ensures that all menu items are being executed to the highest
- Manages the correct entry of POS data [pricing, time punches,
inventory, discounts, etc.]
- Maintains knowledge of and can execute all essential job duties
within the restaurant.
- Exhibits working knowledge of food safety and sanitation
standards. Ensures that all health department standards are being
met within the operation.
- Promotes good employee relations by championing professionalism
Minimum job requirements
Prefer a minimum of four years of experience as a restaurant
manager within a full service restaurant. Current food handlers'
certification highly preferred.
Must have the ability to communicate with employees and guests
using clear and positive language. Must have the ability to walk,
stand and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions.
Must have the ability to work under pressure and deal with
stressful situations during busy periods. Must be able to interact
in a computer-based environment and perform routine mathematical
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
This is a Franchise Position
Keywords: Arby's, Inc., Sierra Vista , General Manager, Executive , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!