Home Care Client Experience Manager
Company: Right at Home of Southern Arizona
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Are you looking for a challenging role that provides development
opportunities while improving the quality of life for those you
serve? Do you value having personal connections with those you work
with? If so, Right at Home has the opportunity for you as Client
Right at Home is the premier provider of non-medical home care in
Southern Arizona. With offices in Tucson, Green Valley, & Sierra
Vista we serve clients throughout the area, helping older and
disable adults remain safely and independently in their own homes.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
We accomplish this through our focus on delivering a "best in home
care" experience through our RightCare approach: The RIGHT PEOPLE,
doing the RIGHT THINGS, in the RIGHT WAY, for the RIGHT REASONS!
Learn more about us by visiting our web site at
The Client Experience Manager plays a substantial role in the
day-to-day operations of Right at Home. -
- Are you looking for a challenging role that allows you to lead
a team of caregivers, ensure the highest standards of caregiving
service, and assist seniors and their families navigate the aging
- Are you organized, good with details, and have solid
- Are you compassionate, caring, kind and committed?
If so, Right at Home has the opportunity for you as the Client
Experience Manager in our SIERRA VISTA OFFICE!
This is a full-time position 40-50 hours per week. Typical business
hours will be Mon-Fri, 8a-5p but this job will require regular
evening and weekend hours.
You will work from our SIERRA VISTA location at 174 S Coronado Dr,
but will spend substantial time in the field visiting clients,
introducing caregivers to clients, training & supervising staff,
attending community events, etc.
Your primary accountability will be to ensure our clients and
caregivers both have extraordinary experiences receiving care from
or working for Right at Home.
You will also support the additional areas listed below and serve
as the backup on-call manager on a rotational basis with other
members of the office team.
- - Recruiting and interviewing caregivers.
- - Training and supervision of caregivers.
- - Ensuring successful onboarding process for caregivers.
- - Employee recognition and overall satisfaction.
- - Ensuring clients are delighted with the care they are receiving
and having an extraordinary experience.
- - Conducting client-caregiver introductions.
- - Assisting with scheduling client/caregiver shifts.
- - Building relationships of trust with community partners and
- - Serving as the backup on-call manager on rotational basis with
other members of the office/management team.
- - Verbal Communication
- - Listening
- - Likability
- - Decision-making & Judgment
- - Customer Focus
- - Coaching & Training
- - -Must demonstrate TEAMWORK and URGENCY while juggling multiple
priorities and projects - this includes willingness to conduct
client visits outside of normal business hours on a regular
- -Experience working as a Certified Caregiver/CNA/DCW caring for
- - Experience in a supervisory or training role, particularly in
the health care or senior care space.
- - Familiar with in-home care delivery.
- - Solid commitment to the company's mission.
- - Must be flexible and able to work in the dynamic environment of
a rapidly growing company, including working some evening and
weekend hours as needed.
- - Consistent attendance and punctuality.
- - RESOURCEFUL, ENGAGED, and PROACTIVE
- - Strong customer service and interpersonal skills - HIGH
- - Maintain a PROFESSIONAL and POSITIVE attitude.
- - Ability and willingness to follow company procedures and
- - Excellent communication skills.
- - Documentation of eligibility for work in the United States
- - Valid driver's license
- - Clean motor vehicle record
- - Pass criminal background check
- - AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card (can obtain)
- - Pass drug screening (no medical marijuana)
- - First Aid & CPR certification (training provided)
- - Negative TB results (can obtain)
Pay: - - -$37,500 - $45,000 per year + Bonus
- - Change lives every day!
- - Awesome team environment.
- - Casual dress every day.
- - Health, Dental, Life Insurance, and more!
- - PTO & Paid Holidays
- - Company Car
- -Lucrative Bonus Plan
Keywords: Right at Home of Southern Arizona, Sierra Vista , Home Care Client Experience Manager, Executive , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!