Medication and HIE Management Nurse - Community Medicine (RN #)
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Sierra Vista, Arizona.
We are a large Community Health Center and we are in need of a
Medication and HIE Management Nurse to assists with management of
medication refill requests from patients and pharmacies and
responds to transition of care/referral documents of adult
Essential Job Duties:
- Responds to incoming unmatched refill requests from
- Takes incoming calls from patients who have questions regarding
medication refills or prior authorizations
- Refills medications if appropriate and under approved standing
- Track successful refill numbers and reports numbers to Nursing
- Reviews all incoming Transition of Care/Referral Documents
received as Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (CCDA's)
and reconciles medication lists and active diagnoses as
- Notifies providers of new diagnoses or changes in medication
regimens when appropriate Required Education, Experience,
Certificates & Licenses:
- Degree from an accredited nursing program.
- Current Unrestricted Arizona State Nursing RN license.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if
requesting mileage reimbursement.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Sierra Vista , Medication and HIE Management Nurse - Community Medicine (RN #), Executive , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!