Company: KE&G Construction, Inc.
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: March 18, 2023
KE&G Construction Inc. is one of southern Arizona's leading
construction companies that specializes in underground utilities,
heavy/civil transportation projects, paving, bridges, concrete
work, and dirt work. We currently have an opening for an entry
level field engineer. KE&G is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
encourages women and minorities to apply for all open positions . -
The ideal candidate for this job should have the following
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering,
Construction Engineering or Construction Management
- Must possess functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating
Systems and Office products.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable past
driving related history.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and
subsequent random drug screenings.
- Must be willing to work in both indoor and outdoor
- Must be willing to relocate to Southern Arizona.PERSONAL
- Each candidate is expected to have a positive attitude and be
able to work with his/her fellow employees.
- Must be able to effectively communicate via written and oral
communication as well as having well developed interpersonal
- Have exceptional organizational skills and a take-charge
attitude, with the ability to respond quickly and effectively under
pressure and deadlines.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Implementation of Company and Project Safety Plans
- Assist field teams with safety and technical needs
- Development of Hazard Risk Analysis matrix
- Training and Onboarding coordination
- Production tracking and reporting
- Material procurement
- Coordination and communication with Owner's Rep and Safety
- Use of digital terrain modeling software in order to establish
existing vs. design earthwork-related quantities.
- Development and estimation of material quantities required for
- Field verification of production quantities and rates of
- Monitor and track quality control issues of various materials
related to the construction of various projects.
- Verification of material deliveries for conformance to project
plans and specifications.
- Preparing and tracking project submittals.
- Under the direction of supervisory staff, assess structural and
earthen materials with respect to allowable design loadings and
their safe use by field personnel.
- Coordinate / schedule subcontractors and material
- Assist Project Managers with pay applications, job forecasting,
change orders, etc.
- Prior to project start, obtain all necessary permitting, have
jobsite bluestaked (utilities located), review bid, plans and
- Heavy Civil and/or Industrial Construction
- MSHA / OSHA
- Read and understand project documents including plans,
specifications, special provisions, etc.
- Have been responsible for safety of crews and safety plan
development is preferred.
- Experience with Heavy Job system is a plus.
- Working knowledge of cost codes and budgets.Powered by
Keywords: KE&G Construction, Inc., Sierra Vista , Field Engineer, Engineering , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...