Senior Information Security Engineer
Company: Archimedes Global
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: February 22, 2021
DescriptionArchimedes Global, Inc. is currently recruiting a
Senior Information Security Engineer to join our team at Ft.
Huachuca, AZ. Risk Management Framework (RMF) Knowledge highly
- Provide customer support in solving all phases of complex
INFOSEC - related technical problems
- Review and recommend INFOSEC solutions to customer problems
based on an understanding of products/systems test results
- Conduct systems security analysis and implementation, system
engineering, electrical design, design assurance, testing, software
engineering, program design, configuration management, integration
and testing of INFOSEC products and techniques.
- Solutions are based on a firm understanding of
government/industry policy, practices, procedures, and customer
- Ensure INFOSEC solutions are fully compatible with or
engineered into the customer's network design
- Review and update Information Security documentation, POAM,
Scans, STIGs, SSAA, SRTM, etc.
- Implementation and operation of the system or component of
government customers' information systems
- Ensuring all information systems are functional and secure in
operations and poly knowledge of IA policy, procedures and
structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure--information
- Develop, implement, and integrate information security
standards and procedures through the--IA process as required.
- Write comprehensive security analysis reports including
assessment-based findings, outcomes and enter this data into DoD
Information Assurance Management data bases for evaluation by
Authorizing Officials to support the receipt of an Authority to
Operate (ATO) for the systems.
- Describe, test and validate security measures active on
security infrastructure devices for the protection of computer
systems, networks and information system--
- Identify and define system security requirements and
correlates/documents them by analysis of organizational standard
security operating procedures (SOP) and protocols.
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies through
security tests, evaluations and audits.
- Prepare and complete action plans; defines production, quality,
and military unit standards; resolves problems; complete security
audits; identify security and threat trends; determine system
improvements; define system security change requests.--
- Recommend improvements by assessing current security
implementations and anticipating new security requirements.
- Maintain system security by implementing and maintaining
security controlsMinimum Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance Required
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience required
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification
- JWICS, SIPR, and/or CENTRIXS accreditation experience and Risk
Management Framework (RMF) knowledge
- Familiarity with applicable NRO, IC, DoD policies, procedures
and operating instructions related to IT, IA and IM
- Experience developing security accreditation/certification
documentation, and creating and maintaining security policy and
- Experience performing security certification engineering
analysis, vulnerability assessments, and risk assessments
- Must be willing to travel as required by the customer
Archimedes Global, Inc. is a diversified technology--company
providing information and engineering solutions to government and
businesses worldwide. Archimedes delivers superior results by
combining deep domain expertise with technology-enabled
innovations. We are proud to offer highly competitive compensation
packages and outstanding benefits. If you feel you have what it
takes - apply now! You have been redirected to a Archimedes Global
Keywords: Archimedes Global, Sierra Vista , Senior Information Security Engineer, Engineering , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!